Welcome to Teddy Towers Children's Nursery
Twinkle looks after the baby room for 0-2 years
Albie, the toddler room for 2-3 years
Bramhall bear the pre-schoolers >3 years old
- Teddy Towers is a new day nursery set within a homely and light filled detached spacious house in Clayton le Woods.
- Just off junction 28 of the M6, it is very close to all motorway links and has 8 car parking bays for easy drop off.
- We are a family run nursery and situated in a quiet residential area just off Lancaster Lane
- We have a lovely private and secure garden which gives the children a large outdoor open space to play and explore within. Our hidden jewel is very natural with large logs, picnic benches and a windy bark path leading to the rear sheds. There are lots of opportunities for den making and ‘secret paths’ to explore within the plants & shrubbery !
- Our north facing landscape provides an ideal nursery canvas as there is always a shaded area for the children ~ at any time of the day.
- Our ethos is to inspire, develop and really engage with the children so they can enjoy themselves and have fun within a safe homely environment. To encourage this further we like to go on short walks around the local area to the nearby duck ponds to feed the ducks – which the children love!
- We pride ourselves on our open door policy which enable both parents and prospective parents to pop in at any time convenient for them.
- Please have a look at the key features page for other important information.
- Please also check out our terrific testimonials and our Facebook page where you can view some of the great events our parents and children have enjoyed. https://www.facebook.com/teddytowersleyland/